- Delivery Charges vary by mileage.
- The day before your delivery we will call you to remind you of the delivery, we will usually give a four hour window.
- Delivery Drop off means that the delivery team will bring the furniture in your home and drop it off in the box. Drop off does NOT include assembly.
- Delivery Set up means that the delivery team will take everything out of the box and set it up in the room for you.
- It is important that you have the room ready to accommodate your new furniture. Please have the room cleared in the area where you intend for your new furniture to be.
- We cannot install anything on the walls or ceiling, nor can we install electronic equipment into entertainment units.
- If you live in an apartment and you are unavailable, we will meet the apartment manager for entrance (providing you have made prior arrangements with the manager and with our delivery department).
- It is important that someone is there to sign for the receipt of the merchandise. If you miss your delivery appointment for any reason there will be another delivery trip charge.
Thank you for your business!